Monday 31 March 2008

Rupster says " About March"

Its been more than a week since I last blogged. Don't ask me why but I just did not feel like blogging anything for the past week. I had to do it today because I just HAD TO lah!!

Well the past week had really passed very fast and that reminds me i have to do my month ending entry *yeay i have a reason to blog now*

Lets talk about the past one week first.

Yup the week really did move so fast and i have not been having enough SLEEP!! Yeah..that is so not me but now its happening!!I no longer sleep before 11 on college days but only sleep around 2am. As for weekends its worst. I sleep at 4 a.m!! Yes you read it right...At 4 a.m *sigh*

There is a reason for it lah but i am admitting its kinda fun actually :)

So lets just see how long will all this last..So far its been more than a week now.

Other than that, have been busy finishing up assignments and handing them in. Still got a few more to hand-in than its all DONE!!! 1 month more to survive!!!

MARCH UPDATES

Well lets see how this month went by...

Though some shits did happen, but i guess they are all meant to happen if not MARCH would not had turned out to be as exciting as what i think today.

Its all almost settled and everything is coming back to normal.

March was also the month of the 12th General Elections. And the results?? Rather not say it out here but at the same time, it may bring a slight change in future. So lets just wait and see.

This was also the month where i met a friend of 7 years for the first time. Some said it was crazy but at the end of the day it was all worth the time. That person was the still the same in person as knew via-technology.

I guess these are some of the interesting things *other than not getting enough sleep* that happened in March and lets see what April has to bring for me!!!

No comments: