Monday 17 March 2008

Akedemi Fantasia (AF) season has started AGAIN....This means I'll be getting glued to the TV very often from today onwards.

Hoping this will be a concrete reason for me to stay at home rather than going for mamak sessions during the weekdays. The weekly concerts is on Saturdays and i am really hoping hard that no plans will be made for going out other than dad's usual Saturday night lepak spot.

I've decided no more outing with friends *keeping fingers crossed*.

Lets see if this step could reduce "issues". Phone will not be used to call at least a few people on the contact list. Same goes for SMS-es. Talking bout SMS,I've found a new buddy for SMS that starts on Fridays nights and ends on Sunday nights. Lets see how long shall this last *till the bill comes next month maybe*. This SMS session is only in the nights and during the day, we don't know each other...hehehe :)

So far the last 2 weeks session has been really good for of entertainment though some of the messages could describe uncertainty of feelings *sigh* and I'm really hopping no high expectations is kept *prays*

Other than entertainment from the TV,Internet,SMS,going out with certain college buddies and going out with family (includes cousins), i don't think I'll be going out with anyone else. Gone through so much that i don't feel like talking bout it any more!!!

Let the past be past and just let time sort things out..

Found some really good video on YouTube today and will try to upload them in my next post. Some really worth laughing videos. Had laughed so much today and shall upload it here SOON.

I don't know how often i will update after this due to lots of work and OF COURSE the TV. Will try my best though :)

Who knows I'll take an effort to update about AF maybe???

No comments: