Sunday 23 March 2008

Rupster says " About A Interesting Day"

* This entry dated 21.03.08 Friday*

I was busy and did not have the time to pen down what happened on that day.

So lets see what happen on that day.

It was Good Friday but something happen way back in school a few years back on this day and ever since Good Friday has not had a very good impression for me. So as usual i was not really looking forward to it.

Than something happened.

It all actually started on Thursday evening when my phone rang at about 4 something *of course i know who was it* This person whom I've known for more than 7 years but have yet to meet suddenly calls and says lets meet.

The subject of meeting has always been spoken about but it just did not happen. All of a sudden a call comes and says lets meet. I guess the Thursday was just not the day because i was busy so I had to reject the invitation. Than the person says "its ok we will meet tomorrow than".

So than Friday comes and we met at KLCC after class. Was kind of exciting also to meet someone that you've known for so long without even meeting once. I know it may sound dangerous, but I believe when you have trust on someone than whats the whole issue about.

Yet, I did tell the people around me where I was going *u all know who you are* I guess i got to thank them for actually giving me the extra confidence i needed and some even made it a point to actually show up there just to see if I was ok or not. Some even kept giving me continues phone calls. *both my phone batteries ended being at 1 bar by end of the day*. I know they were worried for me because they know i don't do this kind of stuffs.

About the meeting, I guess all the trust I had was not gone wasted. The person was just the same as how i knew through out the whole 7 years. It was a great day infect. I guess it was worth waiting for this such long period. All we did was sat and chat and chatted. Though with all the communication we had before this, but there was still so much more to be spoken about.

Got home and the phone continued to ring as these people wanted some updates on what happened. Not just that even via-online i had to tell the same things. *sigh*

But still I THANK them for all the support and encouragement they gave me to face the day.

Other updates.

I've been thinking so much these days and just don't understand what is happening.

Wonder if I'm just confused or is just a norm in life.

If its a norm in life than i accept it whole heartedly.

Its the matter of confusion now.

All those conversations and other forms of communications has really been making me confused on what happening. No one seems to be taking the step to clarify stuff and I don't know how long is all this going to continue.

Was talking to Sal bout it yesterday, and it looks like the both of us are going through the same phase.

Don't ask why but both our situations is almost a like minus a few factors. Other than that, everything seems to be the same.

We spoke about giving it a try but how if it was going to end up hurting ourselves?

Being the typical me, of once being hurt and that the end of it. Its just not easy to overcome something when you've been really hurt and it really takes a long process.

So the conclusion?

We decided that late time take the course. We will see how the ending turns out to be. It may be soon or may take a long time BUT we are sure it will happen on one fine day.

So lets just wait for "the" day to come and we shall celebrate it together.

No comments: