Tuesday 1 April 2008

Rupster says " About Some Discovery"

I was just browsing through some of my old books and discovered something that I have not touched for a very long time.

Well once upon a time, I USED to write POEMS..Yup you read it right..writing poems was one of my hidden talents that i used to have and now have lost touch with it.

The whole book is almost full with poetries of love and friendship..

Hence, I have decided to share those poetries in this blog. *Just layan the jiwang-ness of it la*

Here goes the first one :

For My Lover

Thinking about you,
How you made me feel,
How i feel about you,
And all that you are,

I realized,

All my life,
I have always loved you.

In my dreams you used to be,
now,
That you have come out of my dreams,
And moved into my life,

I realized,

That I've
Always loved you
and that
I always will....



P/S
This was among the first few that i wrote. Though it may not sound right but i think for a first time at that time,it was a GOOD JOB :)

Wait for more to come!!!

No comments: