Thursday 17 April 2008

Rupster says "About my new "toys" "

P/S For details of the title keep on reading this entry.

Life has really been hectic as the semester is ending.Never in the whole Diploma Programme we actually had to hand-in our assignment at the last week. But it FINALLY happened in this last semester. But thank God it was a group assignment for IDTP. Though it was a very2 last minute thinggy but we managed to finish it on time yesterday.

It was also the first time in this whole Diploma that i actually left college late. Though class finished at 5 we onli managed to finish our work later and so we only left at 7. Just before i was to leave college, Sal calls and asks if i was free to go out. Since she said we were only meeting at 7.30 so she decided to pick me up straight from the Sentul KTM station. So i called and informed dad that i will be back late. The 1st thing he asked me was where is the ........ (read till the end of the entry) and take care of it!!

From the station we went to pick Thuls up and headed to Hartamas for dinner. Since we decided for Thai so we went to Hartamas Square. I have always been going to Hartamas with Sal many times but yesterday was the first time we went to Hartamas Square which is like a food court. Some how rather i decided to be a PIG and ordered sooo much!!!! Among the food i ordered was ikan bakar.fried glass me noddles and we also added on satay. Other than that there was also pancake with ice- cream, rojak buah and tauhu bakar (yea..what PIG i am right?) Did not manage to get all the foods pictures but at least something than nothing.I only reached home at 10.45 since leaving home at 6.45 in the morning of class.

The Glassmee fried noodles

The ikan pari bakar with sambal

Thul's Pancake with Ice-cream.

This final semester has also brought us a lot to Pyramid. This is because of our timetable that allows us to lepak for a very long time. And so that is where we head to. SUNWAY PYRAMID. We never used to go there but this semester has really took us a lot there especially to go have lunch there. I should really comment on the Curry Mee at the Old Town Kopitiam there. I don't know about the other outlets, but this ones Curry Mee is so dame DELICIOUS that it made us go back the re again the following week. So these are some of the pictures that we managed to capture at the kopitiam.

Sha and me with part of Shasha's Nasi Lemak Ayam Rendang

As usual,dimana ada Sunitha,disitu ada cam- whoring!!!

Shasha Athirah and her Nasi Lepak Ayam Rendang

A group shot of all of us before the food reached.

AND KNOW....

FINALLY...

ABOUT MY "NEW TOYS"

As we all know that the PC Fair just held last week. And i was already looking forward to it for a very long time because i have been looking for a MP 3 Player. So i made sure that this time i was not missing the fair and it would also be my first time going to the PC Fair.

So i planned with Geetha and we decided to meet up at KLCC last Friday after class.Than after lunch we walked up to the convention center. OUR aim was to buy a MP 3.So we walked and walled looking for the best deal. And we finally up getting a

My first ever 2GB MP4!!!

Yeah...so i finally got a MP4 rather than a MP3...So from that day onwards it became my good friend.

Than came Sunday when my brother asked why i never thought of getting laptop. The fact is i did but just never voiced out. SO than we decided to give a word to dad and try my luck. It was the Tamil New Year and i think luck was really shinning.

Thats my new Notebook!!!!!

Don't ask how but we actually managed to brainwash dad all in just a DAY!!! Though it was not easy but my brother n me manged to do it in a really good TEAMWORK :)

Now that i already own the whole Notebook to myself, it depends on me now on how am i going to take good care of it. Being the usual me, i an sure i will be able to look after it very well. Talking bout taking good care, i can still hear in ears on what my dad was saying yesterday morning in the car as he was sending me to the station.He went on and on about taking good care of the Notebook since it was my first day taking it to college. But i am sure this Notebook will be fine and i will do my level best to take good care of it!!!

So now this is my other new toy my Notebook.
Ohh by the way did i mention that it also comes with a built-in camera???

Hahaha...it looks like i know own many gadgets!!!

Started with
1. Computer
2. Hand phone
3. Disc man
4. Digital Camera
5. MP4
6. Notebook (where this entry is being typed from)

For now i am happy with all i have and better start concentrating for the FINALS now!!!


More updates SOON!!!

No comments: