Wednesday 30 April 2008

Rupster says "the Pre- Post- Exams Updates"

Its is unofficially DONE!!!!

Yeah..exams are unofficially done *unofficially because got 1 more paper to go next week* but nothing much to study for that. Thus, i have officially started bumming around the house. In front
of the TV and the laptop. This entry is being done from my aunty's place thanks to my brother who for once borrowed me his "property". Yeah I'm currently using the MAXIS Broadband. Its not too been to bad so far. Good enough for me to kill my time.

There is way too many things to be done as exams are all done. But as usual I'm too lazy to get things started. Lets see if after the final paper I'll be able to start on anything or not. Meanwhile, i am sitting and checking out Facebook and also Friendster. Well what else do you do when you have nothing else to do at home. Right?

I don't think it is also a waste of time because I've been able to track down some long lost friends and also some relatives. Other than that I've have also been assigned to find some interesting place to go for a holiday next week!

So i got to go back to WORK now.

More updates sooon!!!

No comments: