Monday 2 April 2007

Rupster says "It's a Brand New Phase of life"

What i meant in the title of the posting is that i "graduated" from my Yahoo 360 blog to Blogspot.Its not that i actually want the whole wide world to actually know what shit i go through this roller-coster life but it is becaus esome people who really knows me very well just can't seem to get to the Yahoo blog.That is why i decided "shifting" to Blogspot.I shall try lah to update both the blogs together or shall just copy and paste for both the blogs. Or i might just stick to one only and ignore the other one.
As this is the first entry, i would like to say a few things that would be written in here in the days to come.First of all this "house" is meant for me to voice out about whatever i am happy about, sad or even angry..So to who ever who reads all the postings in here plese try to keep them to youeslef and try NOT to go and tell the world about it...There will be lots of stories about my FAMILY because they are the most IMPORTANT people to me..So get ready to read my INTERESTING family stories other than the other stuffs i do in MY INTERESTING LIFE..
This picture of ME is the opening picture of this BLOG which will be my new "home"!!

To give an early WARINING..Thre will be a lots of KUTUK-ing sessions in here..so if you read and find that its about you than thats not my problem and you only perasan lebih2 and think its YOU..If incase the person i KUTUK is yoy than thats not my problem as well because i you based on what you have done..So it's all up too you if you can accapt it as KUTUK-ing than that it very wrong..Because if i were you,i will teke it as a form of a comment that would help improve myself.
As for the language that would be used here....I am the kind of person who will talk with mixing up different languages..So my entries shall also be the same way.. As you read you will see English,Bahasa,Tamil,Chinese and some of the Sarawakian BM..so if anyone of you don't understand just ask me lah...I am willing to explain and PLEASE DO NOT make your own ASSUMPTIONS because it is very DANGEROUSE.By the way my spellins are like SHIT as well so just paham2 kan onlylah...
As a form of entertainment, in all the postings there will be picture(s) posted up...And i shall TRY very hard to rajinkan myself to make sure i upload the pictures along with captions...
And FINALLY as i am still new to this BLOG-ging it would take sometime lah for this site to be as ATTARCTIVE as POSSIBLE!!
Oklah i guess this is enough as an opening entry...Currently i only can think of this much but shall update it later if i can think futher of what i had left out.More will pened out in the next entry....


No comments: