Monday 30 April 2007

Rupster says "about the interview and a few others"

After almost 20 years of my life i FINALLY attended an INTERVIEW today for my internship!!! Supprisingly i was so NOT SCARED at ALL!! Dont ask me why but i was so dame cool about it..Sunitha also got the same place as well but we dunno yet if we will be selected..Thank God i have RTM as another option...And i really HOPE i will get RTM and thats for some GOOD solid REASONS okey!! So more about in internship in my comming posts and now lets do some flashback of what had happened the past few dayss..Okey lets see where can i start???
Nothing much actually happened on Thusday and Friday since i just stayed at home and sitting in front of the PC sampai the bola2 thingy is back in my eyes and it REALLY hurtsssss....Than on Saturday i did some really massive shopping with my aunty!! I just planned to buy some formal clothes for my interview and for work BUT ended up buying clothes, shoes, bags and eating so much fooood as welll!!! Now i am so bloody broke weiiii..I am trying my level best now to claim all that money from my dad and till today still nothing yet!!! After the whole day shopping around i came home so tired and all i wanted is to have a short nap but i never got it..So was just watching TV when my mom asked if i wanted to follow her go for walking..So i agreed and was getting ready when i heard my phone had a message..I did not really make a wild guess on who it was as i always do that..I almost got an heart-attack when i saw the message was from whom.It was actually from Aa'bzar my friend from S'wak..He was another fella that i always called "
abang" but i will say i was not as close to him like how Norman n i are close...but we do share problems with each other lahh...Getting back to the story..Its not always that he messaged me and the last time he did was when he was in KL and wanted to meet up..After that meeting he just went missing untill last Saturday..When i asked how he was and the relpy i got did not sound that good.He said that he is too tired and exausted and asked if i could help him out..

Abg Aa'zar is the one sitting on the left..Took this picture when i was incharge of helping this whole team to jaga masa for them.I official became thier "penjaga masa" though i was suppose to be in another team!!

So i agreed and he told that it was bout this girl whom he likes. He has done everything(e.g gifts, makan,bawak pergi jalan2) for her but at the end of the day she tells him that she treats him just like a normal friend..After that all her messages to him did sound very friendly and was not as the usual her...So i told him to talk to her coz maybe she is just not ready for a relationship or she just does not get the message that he likes herr...Than he asked me "how do i actually know if she is ready for a relationship and how do i make her to like me?" All that i could say to him was "to know if someone is ready for a relationship is very hard but to make the person like u is another whole issue.If someone were to like u,she has to like u for who u are not for what u have given and done for her"...He thanked me for what i had said and told me just let love taken its corz"..
Thinking back about that i sumtimes wonder "Why is love just so DIFFICULT?? I have seen so many people sufffer with it and at the same time seen people happy with it.. Yeah i do beleive LOVE is special but why is it SPECIAL when we have to go through so much of pain?? Many questions has always been running in my HEAD about LOVE but i just never get the anwers too all my QUESTIONS and all i can do is just pen down my questions!! Since we are in this topic,in my next entry i will pen out all my questions again and give my very own point of view!!


This picture was taken at NASOM during our very 1st visit to NASOM

Signing of at,
11.55 p.m

No comments: