Thursday 5 April 2007

Rupster says "I am still VERY HAPPY!!"

Its not that i did not have time to update y'day but i was just too LAZY!!! I dint know why was i so lazy..Maybe because i was just too tired y'day doing so much of work...Lets see what i did y'day..
I had to jaga our booth for selling the tickets to the Talent Showdown.I was only suppose to jaga for 1 hour but ended up doing it for 2 hours..To tell the TRUTH i did not really like the 1st hour coz the way they called people was just not right and if i were the people walking by oso i would run away.But the 2nd hour was so good and i really liked the strategy used as well..Talking bout the 2nd hour, we went table to table to table(there was a REASON behind it actually and NO i would not REVEAL it HERE ask melah personlally if anyones to knowall that i want to say i FINALLY got to give a BIG SMILE to someone that i really wanted to smile to since Semester 1..So thanks to Miranda actually who decided to join me in my MIS
SION..Coz i know if i did not do it very soon that there would be no more chances!!! And sometimes the saying that "opportunity only comes ones" always turn to be TRUE for me!!! And becoz of that i ended up not sleeping the whole night coz i was too excited over what happened !!
Than today i went all the way to college just o find out that there was NO class!! Dah lah that was the only class pulak tu ihad!! Thank God we had our assignment due today..so we finished it and i left college at about 2 lebih....
I dont know why this past few days i have been feeling REALLY good and i dont know the REASON for it?? It may be goodlah coz i have not been myself for a VERY LONG TIME but i really hope that there is NO bad signs behind all this good moods!!
I guess that is all for now coz i am feeling too TIRED and i need to get SLEEP since there was no SLEEP y'day!!

P/S the next update will only be AFTER our Talent Showdown


Signing of at,
10.38 P.M


No comments: