Thursday 12 June 2008

Rupster says "About the exciting and blasting days"

Ever since the long and exciting weekend, the weekdays has also so been EXCITING and BLASTING. It actually came to a point that I did not realize it is already Thursday today. All that I remembered doing so far for this week was to sleep late and wake up early. Have my bath and than rush out of the house.

Monday was simply left to be a slacking day due to the sleepless weekend. Monday was also phone catching up day. Did so many phone calls or rather i would say "hanging on the phone". Called people that I never spoke to for a very long time.With all those telephone conversations, we decided that t some of us should meet up. Hence there starts the planning for Tuesday.

Tuesday came, and Kushbu had to go pay a parking summon. So off went stating the day of to DBKL. Since we were already at town, so we decided to walk around town and check out what was on sale in Sogo. The whole of Sogo is in CRAZY SALE!!!! Everything so dame CHEAP!!!! But i was not prepared to buy anything yet. Eyes has been set on some stuffs. So shall go back there again to get it ASAP. For lunch, we decided to have Nandos since its been a long time we ate it. Meeting us up for lunch was Geetha. So there we sat ate,drank and chatted for a very long. After all there was so much to catch up.


Geetha and I had been planning to celebrate Kusbhu's birthday ever since April. So we took this chance to do it. We bough a cake and came back to my place to cut it. Everything happened in front of the birthday girl but she did not know that the cake was for her. Well thats how PROFESSIONALS we got after many birthday surprises.






Than after the whole drama, we were in my room checking out some pictures and Thul's callas to ask if I was free the next day. Actually i had already planned with my mom and my aunty to walk around Klang to start of the wedding shopping. So I told her I was not free. Than she says that Sal and her had planned to go for Dim Sum in the morning. Since it was early in the morning I agreed. Since Khusbu and Geetha was with me they were also invited.

Tuesday came and the day started of as early as 7.45 am!!! Got ready and waited for everyone to come over to my place and off we went for Dim Sum. Talking and talking, suddenly they planned for a movie. I had to say NO because mom and my aunty were already waiting for me at home to go to Klang. Then they said "don't worry.we will come to your house and talk to them".

So the 4 girls came and attacked my house to break the news. Before my could agree these people made a deal with them saying we would send them to the KTM Satation. Thats it.the adventuress day started of from there. After the KTM station, we went over to Thul's house as she had to send her car back. Than from there we headed for Times Square to watch Kungfu Panda. Reached there just in time for the movie to start.

After the movie Geetha had to rush of because she had another movie waiting for her and this was with her college mates. So of she went and we decided to go shop around. For the first time we all actually bought the same top from FOS :)

I had yet to do that before with my friends,and that was so dame exciting because we had to choose the colours. As a conclusion, we 3 decided to get the same colour top. So one fine day don't forget to see a picture of Thu,Sal and me with the same top :)

As we were finishing shopping Geetha called to say she was done with her movie. So we all met up again for lunch which was 4 o'clock :) We decided to go to Old Town White Coffee. Being the usual girls, we actually cam-whored the whole entire day. Even in the car, and at my house before everyone went back!!! Ohh and did i say there was even a spoilt car. My outing ended at 7 but the rest at 10 because of the car :)




It was really a fun day GIRLS day out The next session is coming soon AGAIN!!!!

Looking forwards to the next one SOON!!!

No comments: