Thursday 20 August 2009

Rupster says "About the Writing days"

My love towards you is very deep,
My love towards you is very true,
No one knows how much I love you,


At this moment,all I love is you.
You are always in my mind,
Thinking of you day after day,


Whenever I open my and close my eyes,
You are always first in my appearance,
Your thought full fills my mind.


You are my love,
You are my life,
You are my thought.


That's how much I love you,
I love you in silent,
Without knowing the way,
To split it up.


As Rupster was going through her old books,she came across of a book which she used to once open almost everyday once upon a time many many years back.

The book is a collection of poems that she had penned down on her own while some of it were found through magazines.

As such, the above poem was among the poems that was in the book. But Rupster cant remember if she wrote this or it was taken from somewhere.

Looking back at the book,made her think what had happen to all the time she used to write her own poems. Though Rupster still finds time to search for poems, but it has been some time now that she actually wrote on her own.

She does miss writing but has really lost touch with that wonderful area of art. But there could always be a new start all over again.

Hoping hard that the writing season would come back after many many years!!!

No comments: