Tuesday 13 May 2008

Rupster says "About the Mother's Day Celebration"

As promised, this is the update on Mother's Day. Like every other year,i had to places to go to. One was at my Grandma's place (dad's side) and the other was at Madam Kwans at Mid Valley (mom side). Yeap, so again the eating festival continued for me!!! Actually the gathering at my Grandma's place had been planned some time back but the one at Madam Kwans was really a last minute thing.

Thank God the timing did not really clash though mom and i went late to Madam Kwans because we had some really interesting topics to talk about in Gombak :) More good news and details will be revealed ones everything gets confirmed!!!

The homemade cake

Other than all the talking session we did not really do much la as the crowd this year was much smaller *yea...my dad's family is a really huge family* The food all came as on port luck basis. So everyone was free to bring whatever they wanted to :)

Not all my uncles,aunties and cousins made it but still it was a exciting party.




Among the food

Thumbs up to everyone

My Grandma enjoying her piece of cake :)

That the pride and joy corner at my Grandma's place. Consisting of her Grandchildren and Great-Grandchildren.





After Gombak,rushed to Mid Valley for the second celebration at Madam Kwans. I was way too full to order my food but after much persuasion I ordered the Char Kueh Tiow *by the way not as good as the one in Penang*. This gathering mean while was attended by all the 4 sisters with only 1 spouse :) and the nephews and nieces who always there to create the HAVOCS!!



This time the cake was pre-cut but homemade as well. The cake was cut by the eldest among all :)

The pre-cut cake


Watch all their hands. I guess it really runs in the family. And no they were not posing for the camera. It was a candid shot by me.

Posers!!!


April Summary

Well April had also been another roller-coaster ride.With so many assignments due *mostly groups*. Than it was in April also that I got a few new electronic toys that I've always wanted to have. That means my electronic gadgets have added up.

Than, there was also a few unexpected deaths that did not suppose to end up like how it did. It was also the end of classes for Diploma and hopefully I will pass all the subjects this time to proceed to Degree. Since it was the last semester, lots of hang-outs session we had. Mostly were in Pyramid and not forgetting our Ikan Bakar as well :)

Over all, April has passed on smoothly and lets see what happens in May.


Till the next entry..Chiowzzz

No comments: